IRA & Retirement Management
Investment Management Accounts for Personal and Retirement Assets
- Accept possession of your assets
- Accept the transfer of your 401(k) or other retirement plan distributions
- Provide safekeeping for the assets
- Collect income and payments due the account
- Settle, buy and sell investments at KFB's discretion according to the objectives established for your account
- Meet with you periodically to review performance and objectives
- Provide periodic statements of account activities
- Provide tax information on account activities
Custody Only and Self-Directed Accounts for Personal and Retirement Assets
- Accepting possession of your assets
- Accepting the transfer of your 401(k) or other retirement plan distributions
- Providing safekeeping for the assets
- Collecting income and payments due the account
- Providing periodic statements of account activities
- Providing tax information on account activities
- Settling, buying and selling investments at the your direction
Investment management agency accounts, trust accounts, estate accounts, custodian and guardianship accounts are not FDIC Insured, have no bank guarantee, and may lose value.
Neither KFB, nor its employees practice estate or tax law. Professional counsel is recommended for tax and estate planning.
The information contained in this site is meant to be for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a representation, recommendation, or endorsement of any investment plan, estate plan, or security.